Welcome to our guide to the best all-in-one (AIO) printer money can buy in 2019. On this page, you’ll find the best all-in-one printers for a whole range of budgets. From home use to small businesses, we’ve got the best all-in-one printer for your needs.
But why buy an all-in-one printers (also known as printer scanner copier or PSC)? For a start, these incredibly useful devices can handle standard print capabilities as well as photocopying, scanning and even faxing as well.
The best all-in-one printers on this list are great choices for small and medium sized businesses – and even home printers. This is because you can save a decent amount of money – and space – because you don’t have to buy three or four different devices for each individual task.
1. Brother HLL2350DW
The compact Brother HL-L2350DW laser printer is a great choice for the busy home or small office. It delivers class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute‡; and automatic duplex (two-sided) printing for increased efficiency.
- A good-quality monochrome printer.
- Prints fast on both sides of the paper.
- Cartridges last a long time.
- Deep paper tray holds almost a full ream.
- Electrical cord isn’t detachable.
- Once the ink starts to get low, it will stop printing.
- Some users turn off deep sleep mode to keep it connected to WiFi.
2. Brother DCPL2550DW
The Brother DCP-L2550DW is the ideal choice for the busy home or small office looking for a fast, reliable multi-function copier. The up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder enables multi-page copying and scanning while its class leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute‡ provide increased efficiency.
- Holds a half ream of paper.
- Prints double-sided.
- Allows you to scan and copy.
- Wireless works great once you get it set up.
- Difficult setup.
- Many users turn off the deep sleep mode to get it to work properly.
3. Brother MFCL2700DW
The Brother MFC-L2700DW is an affordable monochrome compact all-in-one laser printer with an up to 35-page automatic document feeder for home or small office use. This reliable, desk-friendly all-in-one has an up to 250-sheet capacity tray, connects with ease via wireless networking or Ethernet
- The right combination of speed
- Multiple functions make it perfect for the home office.
- Quick printing and Sharp text.
- Easy setup and Quiet while running.
- Some users have trouble with wireless connectivity.
4. Brother HL-3170CDW
The Brother HL-3170CDW is a perfect choice for the small business looking for a fast, reliable digital color printer. It packs big business features like duplex printing into an affordable, compact printer designed to fit your small business workspace and budget
- Does quick color prints.
- Accurate colors.
- Crisp colors and razor-sharp text.
- Replacement toner cartridges last for a long time.
- Wireless setup can be tricky with a Mac.
- Some users turn off the deep sleep mode to get it to work.
5. Brother HL-L2300D
The Brother HL-L2300D personal laser printer is the reliable choice for your home or office. This desk-friendly, compact laser printer with an up to 250-sheet capacity tray connects with ease to your computer via the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface and prints crisp black and white documents at up to 27ppm
- Prints quickly and clearly.
- Wireless printing works well.
- Toner lasts a long time,
- saving money in the long run.
- Easy setup.
- No USB cord.