The Canon PIXMA TS5320 Manual Guides is is a document to help you and explains details about how to use the printer and how to resolve problems that may occur while printing. The topics include Removing Packing Materials, Turning on the Printer, Installing the FINE Cartridges, Loading Paper, Connecting to a Computer, Connecting to a Smartphone, Loading Photo Paper, Copying and get more information.
If you are looking printer software, use this option to download drivers and apps recommended by Canon updates for Canon PIXMA TS5320 driver with the latest version. You will be able to install software to enhance the product’s functionality.
Before downloading the Canon PIXMA TS5320 Manual Guides Manual, we recommended to check the printer series, you may find printer type or series on the printer label or on the box of the printer from Canon Printer manufacture. Make sure you have PDF viewer application and use the most current version of the PDF reader for viewing these PDF user manual guide documentation.
Canon PIXMA TS5320 Manual Guides
This user guide manual documentation contains topics to commonly performed tasks, such as resolve print issues (Windows), resolve print issues (OS X), resolve print issues (Smartphone), improve print quality (Windows), improve print quality (OS X) and improve print quality (Smartphone).
- Turn off the printer power switch then fully open the top cover by lifting up on the handle
- Take out all the drum unit and toner cartridge assemblies
- Hold the green handle of the belt unit and lift the belt unit up, then pull it out
- Unpack the new belt unit and put the new belt unit in the printer
- Slide the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly into the printer. Make sure that you match the toner cartridge color to the same color label on the printer. Repeat this for all the drum unit and toner cartridge assemblies.
- Close the top cover of the printer. When you replace the belt unit with a new one, you need to reset the belt unit counter.
- Reset the belt unit counter as follows
To ensure high quality printing, we recommend that you use only genuine Brother toner cartridges. When you want to buy toner cartridges, call your dealer. We recommend that you clean the printer when you replace the toner cartridge.
Canon PIXMA TS5320 Manual Guides Download
Follow the user guide documentation instructions on the links below for installing and setup guide to help resolve and troubleshooting all kind of errors. If this Canon PIXMA TS5320 Manual Guides Pdf guide download error persists, you should contact the support center
|Getting Started Guide||3.67 MB|
If the above links found as broken links please visit directly to Canon support documentation.
The table of contents Canon PIXMA TS5320 Manual Guides included main section such as Installing the software, Printer management and services, Paper and print media, Cartridges, Print, Copy and Scan, Fax and Troubleshooting general printer issues.