Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Manual and troubleshooting guide will assist you with product unpacking, installation and setup. It will helps you and explains details about how to use the printer and how to resolve problems that may occur while printing. The topics include information regarding Configuration, Epson WorkForce WF-3520 user manual, Epson WF-3520 printing issues, Wi-Fi or Wired Networking, Loading Paper, Copying, Printing from Computer, Placing Originals on the products, Scanning, Faxing, Using Memory card and USB devices, Replacing Ink Cartridges and Maintenance Box, Adjusting print quality, Solving problem and more information.
If you are looking printer software, use this option to download drivers and apps recommended by Epson updates for Epson WorkForce WF-3520 driver with the latest version to get product enhancements, bug fixes and new features.
Before downloading the Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Manual on atafon.com site, we recommended to check the printer series, you may find printer type or series on the printer label or on the box of the printer from EPSON Printer manufacture. Make sure you have PDF viewer application and use the most current version of the PDF reader for viewing these PDF user manual guide documentation.
The Content in Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Manual
This user guide manual documentation contains topics to commonly performed tasks, such as resolve print issues (Windows), resolve print issues (OS X), improve print quality (Windows) and improve print quality (OS X).
- Make sure the printer is NOT CONNECTED to your computer. Windows: If you see a Found New Hardware screen, click Cancel and disconnect the USB cable.
- Insert the product CD or download and run your product’s software package epson.com/support/wf2630 (U.S.) epson.ca/support/wf2630 (Canada)
- Follow the instructions on the screen to run the setup program.
OS X: Make sure you install Software Updater to receive firmware and software updates for
- When you see the Select Your Connection screen, select one of the following Wireless connection
In most cases, the software installer automatically attempts to set up your wireless connection. If setup is unsuccessful, you may need to enter your network name (SSID) and password. Direct USB connection Make sure you have a USB cable (not included).
- When software installation is complete, restart your compute
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Printer Troubleshooting
Solving Print Quality Problems Check these sections if your printouts have problems with print quality,but your image looks fine on your computer screen. White or Dark Lines in Printout Blurry or Smeared Printout Faint Printout or Printout Has Gaps Grainy Printout Incorrect Colors
- Run a nozzle check to see if any of the print head nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
- Make sure the paper type setting matches the type of paper you loaded.
- Make sure you loaded the printable side of the paper correctly for your product.
- Turnoff any high speed settings in your product software.
- Align the print head.
- You may need to replace the ink cartridges.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Manual Download
Follow the user guide documentation instructions on the links below for installing and setup guide to help resolve and troubleshooting all kind of errors. If this User guide Epson WorkForce WF-3520 download error persists, you should contact the support center
|Installation Guide||1.7 MB|
|User Guide||3.1 MB|
|Fax Utility Setup Guide||0.2 MB|
If the above links found as broken links please visit directly to EPSON user guide documentation.
The table of contents Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Manual included main section such as Installing the software, Printer management and services, Paper and print media, Cartridges, Print, Copy and Scan, Fax and Troubleshooting general printer issues.
If this article content could help you, please rate above Star button rating and share to help others find it! Feel free to leave a comment below