Since modernization hit our country hard, people are moving into getting things like printer installed at their homes. It is very common to face little problems while operating it. So, don’t worry if you are facing troubles while operating your Epson Printer. No need to call anyone for getting it fixed because this article will surely help you in fixing it.
There can be several errors which one may face while using a printer. Your paper might get jammed or you might face it after turning it on. So, once you get till the end of this article you’ll find the solutions.
Step 1: Fixing issues related to hardware.
- Check that whether your printer’s cords are connected in a proper manner to the circuit board.
- Check whether your computer is connected to the USB cable or not. If the cable’s troubling then changes it and try with a new one.
- Just in case you own a printer which is wireless then make sure that it is properly connected to the network.
- Once you are done with all the above steps then test it. For testing, print a blank sheet of paper.
Step 2: Updating the Device.
- If you own upgraded windows then your printing device needs to be updated as well. It is important to do so because then only the operating system will operate properly.
- If you face any virus or power related issues, then just look into the matter and scan your devices properly. Make sure that get your drivers updated regularly so that you face no problems.
Step 3: Reboot your printing device and computer
- So, firstly turn off any currently active printing works and shut down your computer.
- Then, cancel all the piled up printing tasks.
- Reboot your computer and put the power on of your printer. Now check if the whole issue related to the printing device is resolved or not.
So, this whole procedure can surely help you in getting rid of the problem. Most of the time just rebooting your desktop and printing devices helps in getting rid of the errors. If rebooting does not help then go through the above-mentioned steps. Facing problems in Epson printers is very common. A lot of people face it.
Step 4: Check for Jammed Papers
If any of the above steps don’t help you out then try updating your printing device or check for jammed papers. If there any jammed papers then a message of error can pop up. For getting rid of the jammed papers you need to first disassemble your device. Then clean with a brush and or a piece of cloth. By doing this you’ll make sure that there are no papers jammed in your device. Once you are done with the cleaning part just try to insert a pile of papers in the printing tray and try printing something. This will ensure if the problem has been resolved or not.