|Compatibility||:||OS X 10.12|
Besides of that, Mitti also allows you to define default states for Cues that match your workflow. Always want to apply Transitions or Fade-Ins? Need to always stop playback once a Cue has been finished? Not a problem, you can set that for your Cues globally and.
This Mitti 1.5.6 Video Software macOS You can create Cues in Mitti from video and still image files of course, as well as a rich-set of inputs, including Cameras, Syphon and NDI sources. Cues have their individual color, video effect, audio output and transition settings.
Mitti 1.5.6 Video Software macOS Support
Works the way you want In Mitti’s Playlist Preferences you can define default times for Fade-In/Outs and Transitions, as well as the default SMPTE format and SMPTE offset. Besides of that, Mitti also allows you to define default states for Cues that match your workflow. Always want to apply Transitions or Fade-Ins? Need to always stop playback once a Cue has been finished? Not a problem, you can set that for your Cues globally and – of course – also individually.
Timecode Input Mitti’s playback engine can be easily slaved to an external MTC (MIDI Timecode) or LTC (Linear Timecode) SMPTE timecode source to make tight sync with any software or hardware timecode generators, show control solutions or even DAWs.
Multi-screen Video Output Mitti supports fullscreen output on multiple displays, with individual 4-corner warping on each output and edge blending settings. Managing double- or triple-wide outputs never been so easy before!
Remote controllable by MIDI / OSC / DMX Mitti is remote controllable by MMC (MIDI Machine Control) and MSC (MIDI Show Control) commands as well as hardware and software MIDI controllers, has an extensive OSC API and also remote controllable by Art-Net (DMX over Ethernet).
What’s New Mitti 1.5.6 Video Software macOS
- Pause at Endis default for new installations
- Added option to Auto-Extend Mono files to Stereo
- Hide Mouse Cursor on Fullscreen Outputs
- Added option to start Mitti on Timecode-Slave mode
- NDI 4.1 support
- Added new Crop.fs Video Effect that allows cropping from sides
- Added new Color Controls.fs Video Effect
- Removed the option to auto-transcode legacy (32bit) media
Mitti 1.5.6 Video Software macOS Key Features
Mitti’s playback engine can be easily slaved to an external MTC (MIDI Timecode) or LTC (Linear Timecode) SMPTE timecode source to make tight sync with any software or hardware timecode generators, show control solutions or even DAWs:
- Mitti supports playback of multi-channel audio content.
- Transcode to any last-minute files to ProRes or HAP by a single click.
- As simple as dragging a Cue to a new location.
- Easily jump to the last part of a Cue
- Wait for triggering the next Cue
- Makes you able to fade-out or fade-in the Playlist
- Multiple Mitti instances on the local network can be synced easily with our in-house NMC protoco
- Display the elapsed and remaining Cue time on the Preview
- Just drop your movie files or even folders to create Cues
Mitti 1.5.6 Video Software macOS Download Location
Follow the user guide and documentation instructions on the links web developer that available on information table above for installing and setup guide to help resolve and troubleshooting all kind of errors. If this Mitti 1.5.6 Video Software macOS guide download error persists, you should contact the support center
|Uploaded Download||8.49 MB|
|Nitroflare Download||8.49 MB|
|Rapidgator Download||8.49 MB|
|Turbobit Download||8.49 MB|
If downloaded file can not be extracted (file corrupted…), please make sure you have downloaded the file completely and don’t use Winzip, it sucks! We would recommend using The Unarchiver
If this article content could help you, please rate above Star button rating and share to help others find it! Feel free to leave a comment below