OrangeHRM Software offers a scalable HRM solution for small and midsize businesses, that helps them to encompass the entire employment lifecycle, from onboarding to termination.
OrangeHRM includes a full suite of applications for comprehensive human capital management: core HR, time and attendance, candidate recruiting, performance reviews, absence management, benefits administration and more. OrangeHRM can be deployed both on-premise or in the cloud and can meet the needs of companies in a range of industry, including real estate, banking, pharmaceuticals, insurance, education and others.
It provides role-based system access and permission levels for different sets of users. The PIM module allows businesses to capture employee details in a format suitable for…
OrangeHRM Main Features
- Request DeskQuantify, measure and assign your requests on the go with OrangeHRM Request Desk Solution.
- Personnel Information Management (PIM) Simplify your HR data, centralizing all your employee data, no matter where you’re located in the world.
- Leave/ Time off Management Create and manage multiple types of leave across your organization.
- Time & Attendance Management Track the time utilization, pay rules overtime for projects and employees’ work efficiency through our flexible time module.
- Performance Continuous tracking of employees performance with advanced metrics such as OKRs to dynamic objectives.
- Recruitment Streamline the hiring cycle with our recruitment and onboarding module.
- System Administration & User Roles Control workflows, authorized users and carry out all administration and function with ease
- Succession and Development Succession and Development at OrangeHRM will help you prepare for an unexpected loss of a Key Performer.
OrangeHRM is an Open Source Human Resource Management System that covers Personnel Information Management, Employee Self Service, Leave, Time & Attendance, Benefits, and Recruitment. Tags: HRM, HRMS, HRIS, HR Software