The Xerox B215 Printer Manual cartridge replacement manual is a document to help you and explains details about how to use the printer and how to resolve problems that may occur while printing. The topics include Safety, Getting Started, Installation and Setup, Using the Services, Printing, Paper and Media, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Security, Specifications, Regulatory Information, Recycling and Disposal and more information
If you are looking printer software, use this option to download drivers and apps recommended by Xerox updates for Xerox B215 Printer driver with the latest version to get product enhancements, bug fixes and new features.
Before downloading the Xerox B215 Printer Manual, we recommended to check the printer series, you may find printer type or series on the printer label or on the box of the printer from Xerox Printer manufacture. Make sure you have PDF viewer application and use the most current version of the PDF reader for viewing these PDF user manual guide documentation.
The Features Xerox B215 Printer Manual
This user guide manual documentation contains topics to commonly performed tasks, such as resolve print issues (Windows), resolve print issues (OS X), improve print quality (Windows) and improve print quality (OS X).
The Automatic Document Feeder accommodates the following original-sized documents:
- Width: 5.8–8.5 in. (148–216 mm)
- Length: 5.8–14 in. (148–356 mm)
- Weight: 16 – 28 lb (60–105 g/m2)
Follow these guidelines when loading original documents into the automatic document feeder:
- Load original documents face up so that the top of the document enters the feeder first.
- Place only loose sheets of undamaged paper in the automatic document feeder.
- Adjust the paper guides so that they fit against the original documents.
- Insert paper in the automatic document feeder only when ink on the paper is dry.
- Do not load original documents above the MAX fill line.
Document Glass Guidelines
- The document glass accommodates the maximum size is 8.5 x 11 in. or A4. Use the document glass rather than the automatic document feeder to copy or scan oversized, torn, or damaged originals, and for books and magazines.
- Open the automatic document feeder and place single documents face down on the document glass aligned with the rear left corner.
- The default document size is 8.5 x 11 in. or A4. For other sized documents, change the Original Size option.
Documents are only scanned once even when several copies are selected.
Xerox B215 Printer Manual Download
Follow the user guide documentation instructions on the links below for installing and setup guide to help resolve and troubleshooting all kind of errors. If this Xerox B215 Printer Manual Pdf guide download error persists, you should contact the support center
|Printer User Guide||10.5 MB|
|Installation Guide||1.3 MB|
|Quick User Guide||2.0 MB|
|Toner Cartridge||0.3 MB|
If the above links found as broken links please visit directly to Xerox support documentation.
The table of contents Xerox B215 Printer Manual included main section such as Installing the software, Printer management and services, Paper and print media, Cartridges, Print, Copy and Scan, Fax and Troubleshooting general printer issues.