Xerox Color C60 Manual user guide is a documents to help you and explains details about how to use the printer and how to resolve problems that may occur while printing. The topics include Installation and Setup, Using the Services, Printing, Maintenance, Xerox Color C60 Printer user guide, Troubleshooting, Printing on Both Sides of the Paper, Xerox Color C60 Operating Manual, Paper and Media, Selecting Paper Options for Printing, Printing Multiple Pages to a Single Sheet, Printing Booklets, Using Image Options, Xerox Color C60 Printer Administrator Guide, Printing Cover Pages, Printing Insert Pages, Printing Exception Pages, Scaling, Printing Watermarks, Printing Mirror Images, Creating and Saving Custom Sizes, Selecting Job Completion Notification for Windows and more information.
If you are looking printer software, use this option to download drivers and apps recommended by Xerox updates for Xerox Color C60 driver with the latest version to get product enhancements, bug fixes and new features.
Before downloading the Xerox Color C60 Manual on atafon.com site, we recommended to check the printer series, you may find printer type or series on the printer label or on the box of the printer from Xerox Printer manufacture. Make sure you have PDF viewer application and use the most current version of the PDF reader for viewing these PDF user manual guide documentation.
The Content in Xerox Color C60 Manual
This user guide manual documentation contains topics to commonly performed tasks, such as resolve print issues (Windows), resolve print issues (OS X), improve print quality (Windows) and improve print quality (OS X).
Installation and Setup Overview
Before you print, ensure that your computer and the printer are plugged in, powered on, and connected.For instructions on unpacking and installing your printer, refer to the Installation Guide packaged with your printer. You can also access the Online Support Assistant. When you configure the printer for the first time, complete the following tasks
- Connect your printer to a network using a wired or wireless connection, or to a computer using a USB cable connection.For a network installation, confirm that your network recognizes your printer. By default, the printer receives an IP address from a DHCP server over a TCP/IP network. If you have a different type of network, or want to assign a static IP address, refer to TCP/IP.
- Complete the Installation Wizard that launches automatically the first time the printer powers on. The installation wizard helps you configure basic printer settings such as your location, time zone, and date and time preferences.
- To view the new IP address and ensure that the connection is successful, print a Configuration Report. For details, refer to Printing the Configuration Report.
- Configure settings for your printer installation
- Install the print driver software and utilities on your computer. For details, refer to Installing Printer Software.
Documents are only scanned once even when several copies are selected.
Xerox Color C60 Manual Download
Follow the user guide documentation instructions on the links below for installing and setup guide to help resolve and troubleshooting all kind of errors. If this Xerox Color C60 Manual download error persists, you should contact the support center
|Printer User Guide||4.4 MB|
|Installation Guide||1.8 MB|
|Getting Start||1.8 MB|
|Configuration Guides||1.8 MB|
If the above links found as broken links please visit directly to Xerox support documentation.
The table of contents Xerox Color C60 Manual included main section such as Installing the software, Printer management and services, Paper and print media, Cartridges, Print, Copy and Scan, Fax and Troubleshooting general printer issues, Parts of the Printer, Power Options, Introduction to Services, System Menus, Information Pages, Internet Services, Xerox Easy Printer Manager, Installing Software and more information.
If this article content could help you, please rate above Star button rating and share to help others find it! Feel free to leave a comment below